Machine Learning Implementation Engineer
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Note for Applicants:
Data shows that men on average apply for a role if they meet 6/10 requirements while women often only do so if it’s 10/10. We work hard to be clear and specific about what our roles require, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes! Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
We’re looking to expand OfferFit’s product capabilities in support of brand new internal Marketing and Business Development initiatives. Come join our team of creative technical experts as a ML Implementation Engineer and help pave a path forward leveraging OfferFit in a way that has yet to be explored!
In particular, you will:
- Leverage your knowledge of machine learning and data engineering to architect, execute, and lead end-to-end ML initiatives
- Work with various topics such as reinforcement learning, NLP and marketing technology
- Collaborate with internal Marketing, Business Development and Engineering teams on implementations
- Extend product capabilities by improving architecture and developing reusable data pipelines, APIs and components
- Apply strong business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit and technical expertise to produce data driven results
- Participate in determining OfferFit’s product strategy and roadmap
Technical Landscape at OfferFit:
- Data Science/Back End (required for this role): Python, SQL, Git and Linux
- Architecture/DevOps (not required for this role): Kubernetes, Airflow, Terraform, GCP
- Well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development
Why is it great:
No toy datasets in notebooks — we’re implementing AI pipelines in production at scale!
- Work alongside our internal teams to help them succeed.
- Learn tons about data architecture, data science, and self-learning AI.
- Work in a team that not only talks the talk of development best practices, but walks the walk — unit & integration tests, modular design, CI/CD, pair programming, code reviews — the works.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a Fit:
- Exceptional coder: you write clean, object-oriented code; you care about good design and terse, testable APIs
- Tinkerer: you regularly explore and learn new technologies and methods
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively identify opportunities and risks, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 25 days PTO per year)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., employee resource groups, weekly employee recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Something looks off?